"College Administration made easy"
- Tracks students from application through graduation.
- Applicants data base allows you to track all criteria for admission
to your college.
- Generates students demographics, grades, transcripts and program
- Creates course enrollment lists and student's course lists.
- Calculates trimester and cumulative GPA
- Class drops and withdrawals
- Handles progressive tuition payments, refunds and credits
- Provides monthly statements with aging and late charges, misc
fee tracking, fee adjustments and college store charges.
- Tracks faculty, courses and books.
- Facility/classroom and course scheduling.
- Mailing labels.
- Integral security. Administrator defined controls sets access
parameters for other users.
- Client/Server and multi-user (additional software required).
- Many features customizable by the user.
- AdminEase Demo
- A 3.3 MB file that is a "stuffed and binhexed" installer application
for the demo. The demo is provided with online help, some sample
data, and a ReadMe file. A minimum of MacOS system 6.0.7 is required
along with 3 MB of available RAM. The demo is a time limited fully
functioning copy of AdminEase. Generally the demo should last
at least 30 days. As we periodically revise AdminEase, we upload
a new demo. This is a new demo (v5.0.4) that expires December
31, 1998. Version 5.0.6 will be posted shortly.
- International Supplement
- If you are an international user, the demo is configured for the
United States - English Mac OS. If you are using other than this,
download this file also and refer to the ReadMe file for configuration
- AdminEase Manual
- An Adobe Acrobat .pdf version of the AdminEase manual is provided
for use with evaluating the demo. (1.8 MB). This manual is for
AdminEase v5.0.6 (latest as of 10/21/98)
Copyright 1998 Power Services of NE Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is given to download one copy for evaluation.
Another good resource for educators is the Apple Virtual Campus. We also think the following are useful:
Macintosh Educators Site.
Return to Power Services of NE Inc..
Voice/Fax us at 508-947.9950 (USA, Eastern Standard Time)
or E mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mac and the Mac OS logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc.,
used under license. AdminEase is a registered trademark of Power
Services of NE Inc.
This page last updated May 25, 2001